MBHE GROUP can provide the following:
- Load analysis and feasibility study
- Battery sizing with peak shaving or arbitrage capabilities (generate the biggest savings)
- Determine the best combination of Solar PV Plant,
BESS and discharge capacity (tailor-made to your load) in terms of feasibility and energy savings
- Our design incorporates a range of practical scenarios to depict how our solution would withstand grid outages at different time
The peak load will be determined as follows:
- The power consumption at each half-hourly interval will be averaged for the following data:
1) The power consumption metering data provided for at least a year.
2) The helioscope simulation for the proposed PV data.
- From the power consumption metering, the average peak power consumption for can determined to be.
- The proposed PV production data and BESS profile data will then be subtracted from the power consumption data to determine the new load profile.
The PV and BESS sizes will be justified as follows:
- The NPV with respect to varying battery sizes will be provided to show that the proposed solution is the most profitable.*
- The difference in monthly energy costs before and after PV plant and BESS will be provided to show the monthly reduction in costs as a result of the proposed solution.
- A table detailing costs, annual savings and other economic indicators for the proposed solution will be provided.
- Examples of this study shall be provided in the following slides.
* It is important to note that the most feasible solution may not necessarily accommodate the full load. If the cost of a shutdown outweighs the cost of the system which can accommodate the full load, a revised proposal will be provided.
LOAD AND ENERGY PROFILES OF RECOMMENDED PLANT EXAMPLES