MBHE has years of experience in the design engineering, supply and installation of Water Tube Boilers for Industrial and Power Station applications.
The range of boilers offered, are for medium to high pressure applications with superheated temperatures up to 520°C, if required. We design for a variety of fuel types from traditional fossil fuels to a range of biofuels including wood chip and bagasse.
Our services include design, manufacture, erection and commissioning of Biomass boilers for woodchip, bagasse, and other biofuels.
MBHE’s team of engineers are professional in multiple disciplines including; mechanical, electrical, chemical and industrial.
The engineering capabilities of MBHE include the following aspects:
- Process design, engineering the total thermal design of the boiler performance, steam/water temperature profiles, air gas temperature profiles, pressure and draft loss accounts, circulation natural and forced, heat and mass balances, etc
- Pressure part design using knowledge of the pressure containment perimeters and elevated temperatures for design purposes
- Mechanical design of all structural and platework design integral with boiler plant is carried out in-house following SABS standards and good engineering practice
- Detailed design for components forming the principal parts of the boiler technology
- The production of technical specification for equipment purchased
- Operation manuals and data book production
- We ensure that the highest standards of quality are being adhered to during the fabrication of any of our products. Health and safety is a priority and all work conducted is carried out in accordance with the relevant standard codes
- Purchasing of raw materials for fabrication, ensuring that the specifications and codes required by our clients are always met
By continuously enhancing our designs we keep on delivering efficient and reliable products and boiler components such as:
- The MBHE BioBurn Combustion Chamber
- The MBHE BioBurn Grates
- Specialized Biomass Fuel Feeder Systems
We will adapt and deliver unique designs to suite our client’s desired boiler conditions as well as their various types and qualities of biomass fuels.